14 Months of Exp down the drain

I was among the first few people in my college to get placed. It was a campus placement, my first job i was set for my life.. life was never better. i was placed in Satyam Computer Service Limited, among the top 4 IT company in India in 2008. A B.E. in Automobile Engg and a Masters of Business Administration in Marketing for IIITM, Gwalior. I never thought i would need to worry that i don't know things. Whatever i don't know i'll be trained in my new job.

But after 14 months with Satyam @HCU Java, Bangalore. I am with nothing, no real work experience, for most part, no job, and the chances doesn't look bright either that i would be getting a job any sooner.

I don't know why i'm writing this. may be i'm feeling sorry for myself, may be i just want to bitch about everything that wrong with the life around me. Whenever things seems to go smooth.. something has to happen. to screw it up.

I have never been so full of self doubt. My peers who were just like me.. are at a better position and more secure just because of luck, fate...which i'm sure is a bitch and is playing funny games with me.

I really feel very sad for myself about wasting my talent, my zeal to work, its rotting. i dn't know what to do.. its like i'm loosing my mind. its just won't concentrate or focus now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Managing Customer Relationship- Qualifying prospects for relationship building

Jog Falls: Life when its wet

Jobless Moments on one Saturday Afternoon